Shipping & Delivery
Important Shipping Information:
- PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR WAREHOUSE IS EXPERIENCING DELAYS DUE TO VOLUME. SHIPPING DELAYS WILL OCCUR.
- UPS delivers Ground Residential Monday - Friday.
- UPS delivers Express and Ground Commercial Monday - Friday.
- Custom and Personalized Gloves will be shipped FedEx Express shipping.
- In-stock orders will be shipped within 48 hours.
- Please note that shipping delays may slow order processing times. Once an order ships, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking details.
- Engraved items take approximately 8-15 business days to complete processing and delivery. Orders will ship complete unless expedited shipping is chosen for in-stock items.
Shipping to Multiple Addresses
Our online ordering system does not currently support shipping to multiple mailing addresses.
If you would like your order shipped to multiple addresses, please contact Customer Care, Toll-Free at 866-678-4327.
Important Note for APO/FPO Customers
Rawlings is happy to ship purchases to APO/FPO addresses. If you would like your order shiped to APO/FPO, please contact customer care, toll-free at 866-678-4327. All packages sent to these locations will ship via U.S. Postal Service.
International Shipping with MyUS.com
We have partnered with MyUS.com to offer convenient, fast international shipping to more than 225 countries for our customers. MyUS.com members receive deeply discounted shipping rates, exceptional customer service, 24/7 online access to their account, and access to other services.
Sign up with MyUS.com and receive your own U.S. street address to receive merchandise. MyUS.com provides specialized international package forwarding services from your new U.S. address to your international address.
Note: Use MyUS.com's Personal Shopper service to make a purchase from Rawlings. MyUS.com accepts cards with international billing addresses as well as those issued by non-U.S. financial institutions. They also accept wire transfers and will make the purchase on your behalf.
Follow these two steps for international delivery:
- Get your own U.S. address in America at MyUS.com.
- Use your new U.S. address, provided by MyUS.com, when placing your order with us.
If you are ordering multiple items from us, you'll enjoy the most savings by using MyUS.com Premium Service. This gives you the ability to consolidate packages, which saves you even more on international shipping.
Still Have Questions?
Email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 1-866-678-4327