1 Point for Every $1 Spent Every 100 Points = $5 OFF
- 1 Point for Every $1 Spent
- Every 100 Points = $5 in Rewards
- Redeem Reward Dollars on any purchase
- Exclusive offers
- Track your rewards by signing into your account
- Keep an eye out for products with double points on special days
- How do I enroll?
Register online at the Account Register page.
Why join the Loyalty program?
- Membership is free
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend
- Earn points in-store and online
- Redeem points right away
- Receive member-exclusive offers
Where can I use the card?
I lost my rewards card, what do I do now?
Call Customer Service at 1-866-678-4327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I cancel my membership?
Yes, call Customer Service at 1-866-678-4327 or email email@example.com
Can I get points for purchasing a gift card?
No, gift cards, taxes, and fees are excluded
How soon after purchase do my points appear in my account?
Points appear after the items have been shipped and the shipping confirmation email has been sent.
Can other offers be combined with the loyalty program?
For how long are my points valid?
Points expire 18 Months after the points were earned
Will my information be given out in any email or marketing list?
Only Rawlings Sporting Goods Company, Inc will have access to your email address. Your email will not be shared with any other company.
Is this a credit card?
No, this is a free rewards program.
Where can I locate lost information?
Click "Forgot Password" on the sign-in page, enter your email, and a link to reset your password will be sent to you.
When using points, does it count to acquiring new points?
- EX: If I spend $350 and then use the $10 rewards points, do I get credit for spending $360 or is it just deducted.
- No, the reward amount does not get rewarded. You will be eligible to receive points on the subtotal of your purchase.
If I forgot to use my account but had one, is there any way to redeem those points?
Yes call Customer Service at 1-866-678-4327
Revised August 23, 2021
- Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below (these "Terms"), members ("Members") of the Rawlings Sporting Goods, Inc. ("Rawlings") Rewards Program (the "Program") will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying products online that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products.
- Free Membership
No purchase is necessary to obtain membership in the Program.
You must be age 13 years or older and a resident of the United States to be eligible for membership. Membership in the Program is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. Persons under the age of 18 ("Minors") must obtain their parents' or legal guardians' consent prior to participation. By signing up for the Program, you agree that you are over the age of 18 (or if you are a Minor, that your parent or legal guardian has consented) and you agree (or, if you are a Minor, your parent or legal guardian agrees) to be bound by these terms and conditions. To enroll in the Program, you must provide your first name, last name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. The Program is void where prohibited by law. Members are entitled to only one Member Account.
3.Opening an Account.
You may apply to become a member of the Program by visiting www.Rawlings.com (the "Website"). In order to apply on the Website, you must first be a registered user of the Website and have a user name and password.
4.Access/Change Member Information.
You may cancel your Program membership at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon cancellation, any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed and you will no longer be eligible for any Program benefits.
Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying products at the Website. For all Website purchases, you must be a registered user of the Website to get credit for Online purchases. You must be signed into this account to receive any credit.
Members earn one (1) point for every one dollar ($1) spent when they purchase qualifying products on the Website if the Member is logged into the Website. Points are rounded up. For example, if you spend $19.99, you will receive 20 points. Calculation is as follows: $19.99 x 1 point per dollar = 19.99 points, which is rounded up to 20 points.
When a Member makes a qualifying purchase on the Website using a gift card, the Member will earn points on the amount of the purchase.
Members earn Program points only on the purchase price of qualifying products if they are logged onto the Website. Calculation of Program points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Program points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product. For example, if a product that is normally $100 is on sale for $75, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $75. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of merchandise vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such Member joining the Program or (ii) on the Website without a Member being logged onto the Member's Account, are not eligible for Program credit.
Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, refund, returned check due to non-sufficient funds, or other credit will be deducted from the Member's account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including bonus points. If a return will cause your Account to have a negative point balance, a zero account balance will be placed into your Account.
6.Bonus Point Promotions.
From time to time, Rawlings may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain products through the Website. When these products are purchased by a Member, the Member will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in Rawlings' sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer. If a Member purchases a product during a bonus point promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, bonus points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If a Member redeems points towards the purchase of a bonus point product and pays a portion of the retail price after point redemption, the Member will receive bonus points on the balance of the retail amount actually paid by the Member. If a Member redeems points towards the purchase of a bonus point product in an amount equal to the full price of the bonus point product, the Member will not earn any bonus points. You may also earn additional points on non-purchase activities in accordance with the terms published by Rawlings. You may also earn additional points on certain purchases from eligible third parties in accordance with the terms published by Rawlings. From time to time, Rawlings may offer you the chance to win various prizes, including points. There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions.
Points earned by a Member may be redeemed for money off products purchased through the Website, provided a Member is using a minimum of 100 points.
Points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards.
Members may redeem their points on any purchase made on the Website. To redeem points towards a purchase on the Website, a Member must be a registered user of the Website and must have linked their Account number with their Online account. Points may be redeemed on the purchase price of qualifying products only and cannot be used towards the payment of sales tax or shipping and handling charges or for the purchase of gift cards.
Points accumulated on different Accounts of different Members may not be shared, transferred, combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction.
- By joining the Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Program rules. Rawlings reserves the right to cancel, modify, or restrict any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy, at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice and any such changes would be stated in an updated version of these Terms. Rawlings may make changes to these Terms even though such changes may affect the Member's ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these Terms, so review these Terms regularly. A Member's points balance, as reflected in Rawlings' records, shall be deemed conclusive and correct. Rawlings reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on Rawlings' internal records related to such Member's Account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's Account and Rawlings' internal records, Rawlings' internal records will control. Rawlings assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. Rawlings may revoke any Member's membership in the Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Program or fails to follow these Terms. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Rawlings program. Rawlings rewards points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms are at the sole discretion and determination of Rawlings. For information or other questions, click on Contact or call Rawlings Customer Care at 1-866-678-4327.