Rawlings Sporting Goods provides the finest quality sporting goods equipment and products to the world’s greatest players and to those simply dreaming of playing great. For career opportunities with Rawlings Sporting Goods, please visit our career portals for current openings.
Looking for an internship in the sports industry? Rawlings has a variety of internship opportunities available for students in all business-related majors. Rawlings wants to help students like you gain real work experience in a team sports atmosphere. Sure, the sports industry is fun, but we work hard at developing and marketing products that people can enjoy together, as a family, as friends, and as a team.
Limited internship positions are available in Marketing, Sports Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and other areas within Rawlings. As an intern you will be working in one department while also learning from those in other areas to complete your tasks. You will gain experience from a variety of projects such as: competitive analysis, industry trends, products, market research, branding, and other important areas.
Approximately 12 weeks during the summer semester.
8 months full time for Engineering Co-op positions.
Rawlings Corporate Headquarters
510 Maryville University Dr., Suite 110
St. Louis, MO 63141
Rawlings Tech Center
6707 Keaton Corporate Pkwy
O’Fallon, MO 63368
How to Apply:
For Co-Op Engineer positions, submit your application to the View Career Opportunities link above. For all other internship opportunities, email Internships@Rawlings.com.
Internships at Rawlings Require:
- Working towards a business degree or related field with a GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and organization skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Ability to take direction or work autonomously when needed
- Proficient in MS Office (Powerpoint, Word, and Excel)
- A passion for both the consumer and sports