Emails About Your Order
After submitting the order, we will keep you updated regarding order status via email. An Order Confirmation email will be sent immediately following completion of the Checkout Process. It will outline upcoming steps and summarize the contents of your order. If you do not receive an Order Confirmation email within 1 hour of the order being submitted, please contact Customer Care, Toll-Free at 1-866-678-4327. One of our Customer Care Specialists will be happy to assist you. If you are notified when adding an item to your cart that it will be special ordered, we will email when that occurs. The final email regarding your order will include shipping confirmation. And that's it! Your order should arrive in accordance with the Shipping Option selected during the Checkout process. If for some reason there is a problem or delay processing your order, we will email with details.
Canceling or Modifying an Order
If you need to cancel a recently placed order, please contact our Customer Care department at 1-866-678-4327 Toll-Free.
At Rawlings we process orders as quickly as possible. If the order has already been processed, you will not be able to cancel or modify it, but we will process an exchange or return of the item(s) in question after we receive them back from you. For more information about refunds and exchanges, click here.
Item availability can be determined using your Shopping Cart or contacting Customer Care, Toll-Free at 1-866-678-4327.
- Not Available - If an item is unavailable, you will not be able to add it to the Shopping Cart.
- Special Order - If an item needs to be special ordered, it will be noted in red within your Shopping Cart. Typically, special ordered items require an additional 5 business days to process.
- In-Stock - In-stock items will appear normally in the Shopping Cart and will be shipped within 1 business day upon completion of the order.
Occasionally, our system may inaccurately reflect an item's availability. In this event, you will be notified via email during the order fulfillment process. Details will be provided regarding additional processing requirements and applicable options.
Coupon Codes and Promotional Discounts
- All valid coupon codes should be applied in the cart at the time of checkout.
- We do not accept expired coupon codes.
- We do not accept competitor coupon codes or discounts.
- When purchasing single or multiple items, we will accept one coupon code or promotional discount per order.
- Coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with a promotional discount in the same order. When a coupon is entered, if that coupon has a greater value than the promotional discount, the promotional discount will be removed and the coupon will be applied. If the promotional discount has a greater value than the coupon, the coupon will not be applied.
- For example, a Catchers Set (chest protectors, leg guards, and catcher's helmet) for $250 is added to the shopping cart and a 10% discount ($25) is automatically shown in the cart for a total of $225. During checkout, a coupon code is applied for $20 off a $200 Purchase. The $250 Catchers Set will not receive the $20 off for the coupon code since the promotional discount has a greater value. So, the total for this purchase will be $225.
Minimum Advertised Price (MAP)
Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) A MAP is an agreement between suppliers and retailers that specifies the lowest price at which an item is allowed to be advertised. If you've ever tried to shop around for an item and kept coming across the same price, you probably discovered that item's MAP.
Rawlings performance products fall into this category. As part of the MAP policy, these performance products also are not eligible for discounts or promotions. The MAP policy helps to support the technology and development needed for these performance products.
For your convenience we offer the following payment options...
- Credit Card
- We are proud to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- PayPal Checkout
To protect our customers, we verify all shipping and billing addresses with credit card companies when processing orders. If shipping merchandise to an address other than your billing address, the order may be delayed for verification.
State laws require that we charge applicable sales tax on orders shipped to addresses in all 50 states. Sales tax will be charged on shipping and handling where applicable. We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Certificates; however, items paid for with Gift Certificates will be taxed if shipped to addresses in the states or regions mentioned above.
Placing an Order
We have tried to make ordering on-line as simple as possible. The following steps will guide you through the process...
Select Your Merchandise
The simplest way to find merchandise is to browse by category or perform a search using the search box in the upper right hand corner.
After locating the merchandise you wish to purchase, select the appropriate size and color (if necessary) and click the "ADD TO CART" button. Changes to the Shopping Cart are allowed up until the order is submitted.
If problems are experienced when adding items to the Shopping Cart, it is possible that your Internet browser does not accept cookies.
- Proceed to Checkout - Once you have finished shopping, it is time to checkout. From the Shopping Cart select the BEGIN CHECKOUT button. NOTE: It is important to make sure the Shopping Cart contents are correct; you will not be able to change them after submitting the order.
- Billing & Shipping Information - The first step of the checkout process is to enter billing and shipping addresses. Then select which shipping method you wish to use. For express shipping options, click on the EXPRESS SHIPPING RATES button. This will calculate rates based on the package destination and the weight of the items in the Shopping Cart. If you have previously registered with us, enter the email address and password to automatically fill in billing and shipping information. If not registered with us, you will have the opportunity at the end of the checkout process to create a profile for future convenience. Enter any Rawlings Gear Gift Cards or Coupon Codes at this time. NOTE: Only one Gift Card and one Coupon Code are allowed to be entered per order.
- Review & Payment Information - The next step is to review the order and provide payment information. Our online system allows credit card payments only. For your security, we use VeriSign® to encrypt and authorize all credit card transactions. If your credit card is not successfully authorized, please contact our Customer Care department for further assistance.
- Receipt/Order Processing - After submitting payment information, an Order Confirmation page will be provided. This page will contain important order information, including the Order Number. Print this page for your records. If you have any questions or wish to check order status, please provide this Order Number. We will keep you informed via email as the order is processed.
Redeeming a Gift Card Online
Gift Cards may be applied to orders placed through our website or over the phone by Customer Care. You will be prompted for a Gift Card code during the second step of the Checkout process. If the amount of your Gift Card exceeds the order total, the balance will remain active for later use. If you have questions regarding Gift Cards please call our Customer Care department, Toll-Free at 1-866-678-GEAR (4327), or email us at email@example.com.
We are more than happy to assist with team or group sale needs. For more details, please contact Team Sales, Toll-Free at 1-866-678-4327.